LOVE

LOVE
I LOVE YOU

Tuesday, 20 September 2011

9 11 Down the doctor's rabbit hole.



Namaste fellow brethren I have been thinking of taking the time once a week to highlight a video which I feel offers compelling subject matter well worth your consideration. I hope that you may determine (especially those of you who watch T.V.) there is value in adding a little informative self programming via an in depth investigation into the manifest reality of our surroundings. In an effort to broaden our collective horizons, it is my wish that we may discuss the subject matter presented weekly in the videos. Please indicate if you feel this concept would represent a worthy expenditure of your valuable time. Regarding the first subject I invite you to enjoy and alternate view of 911 courtesy of Dr. Judy Wood; noted physicist and structural engineer. The format is a radio interview with George Noory of Coast to Coast Am. The audio is augmented with a steady video feed making it a very interesting perspective of the 911 event. I look forward to hearing what you all think, click the link and enjoy the video.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms1uUZX_g2I




In Lak' ech. prosper in truth live in love...