LOVE

LOVE
I LOVE YOU

Friday 19 May 2017

In Lak' ech

You are one of a kind,
a golden reflection,
a sight to behold,
I love you.

You are exquisitely perfect,
a misstep impossible,
a flawless gem,
I love you.

You are the expression of divinity,
a murderer with bloodied knife,
a thief in the alley,
I love you.

You are magically eternal,
a whisper in the wind,
a star in the night,
I love you.

You are a fractal of all which exists,
a grain of sand in your shoe,
a taste of salt by the sea,
I love you.

You are an omnipresent sun,
a spirit dancing in a body,
a timeless enigma,
I love you.

You are the quintessential God,
a universe without borders,
a creator of reality,
I love you.

You are me as I am another beautiful you
a singularity appearing as two,
a being who cannot be judged,
I will always love you.




8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful piece of poetry Christopher. Very well written with many nuggets of truth included. Thank you for sharing this truth from your heart to all of us. May your light continue to brightly shine Brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste brother Ronnie; hopefully this little poem will get me back on track with writing blog posts. Very much enjoyed our chat last night. Take care Ronnie, enjoy the terrific summer weather.

    In Lak'ech, prosper with love... live with joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear brother
    I see your sojourn in solitude and in long silence had led you to another inward trek to the Source of Being. Thank you for these wonderful affirmations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste dear Sito;

    always an esteemed pleasure to be reacquainted with a good friend. Thank you for your visit, all the best to your lovely family.

    In Lak'ech, prosper with love... live with peace...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this poem! glad to have you back. The poetry has the same magic as other writings.. :)
    love and light

    ReplyDelete
  6. Namaste sister Bani; a pleasure to enjoy your visit. I hope your year in America went well. Take good care, best regards to you and family.

    In Lak'ech, prosper with love... live with joy...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Chris, I missed this post! Great to have you back for a visit to "blog land"... and a wonderful sentiment also.
    All the best my friend.
    Carl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Namaste Carl, a pleasure to enjoy your visit. Seems a constant refrain of mine, I really do want to write more. Maybe between now and salmon fishing season.

    Take care brother, prosper with knowledge... live with love...

    ReplyDelete