LOVE

LOVE
I LOVE YOU

Saturday 16 July 2022

Light Shines Upon Me




Standing tall, boulder-like shoulders 

Dynamic energy, a genuine smile

The love I find in his eyes

Light, for me to see


Oaken arms lift me in the air

Feet dangling, his exuberant joy

The love I find in his embrace

Light, for me to hold


Gentle spirit. warm as bathwater

A soft voice caresses my heart

The love I find in his words

Light, for me to hear


Cherishing my beloved mother

Entwined, their essence dancing

The love I find in his gifts

Light, for me to appreciate 


Capricious cracks in a flawless mirror

Joy to experience his imperfection

The love I find in his blemish

Light, for me to revere


How wonderful, this beautiful man

Admiration, jubilance, limitless thanks

The love I find in his impeccability

Light, for me to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment