LOVE

LOVE
I LOVE YOU

Saturday 1 May 2010

A New World Awaits....


It's been a whole month since I posted anything, but I haven't abandoned my blog or died. My family and I are in the middle of a big change. It could be a week before I get the Internet back. Two weeks ago, I lost my job. The next day our landlady told us that the apartment we live in had been sold and we would have to move. My son also wrote his final school exam yesterday. I've been wanting to leave Vancouver for some years now. It's just too expensive to live here. Not only that, but there's the chem-trails and the pervasive EM pollution, among other things. My intuition told me that, when the right time arrived, I would know. I don't think the signs could be any clearer.
So tomorrow, we'll be leaving for our new home at the north end of Vancouver Island, near Port Hardy. The new place has fruit trees and wild raspberries, and we've a green light to plant a garden! I can't complain about the $750.+ reduction in rent either. I'm really looking forward to this change. It's a big one though. We're going from a city of 2 million + people to a town of about 150! I have to stop writing now; there's still so much to do....

Namaste, until we meet again...

4 comments:

  1. the reduction in rent will allow even more simplicity to flow. Plus a garden? will it be herbs? Oh how walking through a fresh herb garden is magical...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds wonderful! You will really have the chance to build something new, more in tune with where your consciousness is at. All the best, and I hope you keep blogging every once in a while at least!
    ~william

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey it's Riley... does this mean your phone # will change? IF so, give me a call once you get settled and let me know what your new number is...good luck on your move!
    Namaste,
    Riley

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that is a big move... goodluck with everythign... I'm sorry to hear about your job... take good care of youself ...

    ReplyDelete