LOVE

LOVE
I LOVE YOU

Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Earth Girls Are Easy; Discovering the self Part 1


 ***For the ending, could have an epilogue whereas someone writes Karen a letter to thank her and how much the book changed her life!

Hello, my name is Karen Mulner. welcome to the Seattle book signing of "Earth Girls are Easy!" a presentation highlighting the extraordinary.

Prior to the signing, the city library has asked I say a few words. In attendance to their request, I invite you to share with me a special story revealing a date I had with a real cute alien.

Some maintain my experience was a dream. Others suggest, I am stark raving mad. Perhaps, most people believe the entire episode to be a well contrived scam. Surprisingly, this story has caused quite an unwelcome stir in my community. Many have labelled me liar, con, even heretic. Even some close friends remain convinced the entire experience cannot possibly be true.

Yet, I tell you this, not one word deviates, in any detail, from what I recall happened that fateful night. To substantiate my claim of the events, I offer a video CD which the manufacturer has cleverly inserted in the book cover. Assess for yourself the validity of my tale. The video is comprehensive, however, I did edit out some personal parts. There were things, I thought, said, and did, which I just do not want to share with the world at large. When choosing to edit the video, I never thought of how the missing portions would arm the countless skeptics who paint me a liar. Call me naive, but, I expected everyone would believe my story. Moreover, I anticipated most people would focus on the message rather than the the type of pants the messenger was wearing.

From my perspective; you don't have to be a scientist to understand, or at least resonate, with the truth of who you are. Excitedly, I thought, even a small dose of the elixir given to me would surely be sufficient to excite the world. Today, I simply wish this message might ignite within you a spark, which if carefully nurtured, might flash into a beautiful flame of unity.

No doubt, many of you heard my story splashed across local news. Surely, you realised my goal was to lend a voice to the simple message of unity and love. How many others have nudged this unattended plea closer to the doorstep of humanity? Each plea, like a droplet of water, food for a rose. Standing here with you today, I can't help wonder, how many more droplets will be required to encourage the summer bloom? Possibly, you will be the next drop.

From a raggedy rooftop, an altruistic dream was, yet again, whispered to the world. Pray tell, what response did I yield? Love, compassion, excitement, none to be found! In the stead of love, I was gifted a most cancerous response. What unfolded was, the more I spoke of a world united in love, the more everyone was convinced my 'Alien' story was a sham. Instead of discussing the philosophy of 'unity consciousness', I found myself scrambling for unequivocal evidence to prove the 'Alien visitor' aka 'Antonio' really existed.

Having given many interviews, as well, countless book signings world wide, it seems most people still believe the "Alien" to be an accomplice. The media has, for the most part, convinced the public that I must have hired someone to act out the role of Antonio. Regretfully, I find it difficult to refute their claims. Often, I imagine what I would think if I were you. From your eyes, I must admit there are arguable points of contention with my rendition of the events. Firstly; there is the questionable video. The 'experts' agreed, in its doctored state it is impossible to prove my story true. Second problem, equally impossible to prove or disprove, the famous 'Banderas pants'. Everyone asks me, how did I end up with his pants, if I didn't steal them? When I can offer no reasonable explanation, other than, the 'Alien' made them. Well, let's just say, you can hear the air rushing out of the balloon. Accusations of theft always hang heavy over interviews and books signings. I GET IT!

Few media dogs reserved judgement, everyone was satisfied to label me liar, thief and charlatan. The most remarkable thing about the media was reflected in how reporters were more interested in what I thought about the imminent law suit filed by the legal team of Antonio Banderas, than to discover my views of the GodSelf, the nature of time, or the illusion of physicality. How can we live in a world where Hollywood gossip is more newsworthy than the philosophy of our very existence?

According to main stream media; the most compelling story was the video evidence proving, beyond any doubt, the pants worn by the 'Antonio impersonator' were the exact same pair Antonio wore in the 1992 movie Mambo Kings. Apparently, as the story goes, a friend of Antonio had designed the pants as a one off original. After careful inspection of my video, the designer guarantees it is his work seen on the original video disc I provided for inspection. The craftsman, Pierre De Ville, is reported to have stated the following in a CNN interview.


"This is the same pants! Anyone who knows my work can see it's mine. But for me, the real convincer is the red silk. You see, I ran out of red silk for a small part of the embroidered star so I used this chartreuse instead (Seen in the interview showing star on bottom of pant leg). No one would ever notice the change but me, it bothered me. When I visit Antonio, those pants hang on the wall of his office, it gives me pride. Even Antonio said he remembers me telling him about the star. This girl Karen is a liar, a thief and a fraud. It's terrible the torture stars like Antonio have to endure. We should give them respect! People, like Antonio, make the world a better place for us all!" 


Antonio is convinced that while he was on vacation, I stole his pants from his house. He maintains; I obviously filmed the video of his double wearing the pants in question. Antonio further suggests; after finishing my video, I then broke back into his house to replace the storied pants. The whole affair turned into a media circus. My best friend Kelly, is the only one who believes me. She has always insisted; the global attention would let me tell my story, let me help to enlighten the world. Alas, that prediction seems past due for the grave. The reality is; in the light of Antonio's pants, no one wanted to hear about spiritual philosophy, Ego, the meaning of life, or who they really are. Every time I turned the subject to God, they steered me over to, yet another, video excerpt. On and on they went about his stupid pants, it was all so infuriatingly frustrating.

Once, a few months ago; I did a story with MSNBC, I was so happy the reporter let me speak about love, light, and the GodSelf. He interviewed me for about 20 minutes, leaving me with the feeling we really connected. Later that night, I couldn't wait to see the news story. I cried when I saw how they sliced and diced the interview footage, cleverly framing nasty innuendos whilst making crass jokes about my clear lack of sanity. On top of their abuse, they inserted all kinds of fragmented comments I had made which were completely out of context. By the interview end, I was made to look a right idiot. Using liberal portions of journalistic licence, they had effectively portrayed me as a proper nut case, a thief and liar, someone the viewer should revile but also pity.

For the better part of a year, there was no relief. One news hound went as far as to suggest I should be arrested, then taken to Guantanamo Bay. He figured the authorities should charge me as a homeland terrorist. Nearly two years after my life changing event, the only reporters prepared to cover the story crawl out of the National Enquirer woodpile. My guess, after all the disappointment, it's probably best the media have moved on to the next, must read, Hollywood scandal.

Having been run through the main stream grinder, I have just about given up on any hope of expanding peoples sense of self. To be honest, when I first decided to share my story, I thought I would become famous. Convinced I was, this one story would completely shake the foundation of peoples world view. My imagination swirled with images of spiritual groups starting up everywhere. In my minds eye, people would be excited about a new beginning, they were literally be dancing in the streets.  Everyone, I thought, would naturally jump at the chance to finally love each other, to shed the weight of ignorance, live free like the birds in the sky.

Maybe there is a good reason for my hubris to bite me in the butt?

I can't say.

Whatever may come of this, I can't help think I did something wrong.

How could I have done a better job of presenting my story?

What if I had not doctored the video CD I released?

Still, to this day, I am totally confused as to why people never embraced the truth of unity consciousness. Tricked by our own eyes, humanity cannot see itself as a singular being. Although the philosophy is very strange, you must admit, the message is powerful, easy to grasp, enlightening. Never, for a second, did I anticipated the ridicule, hate and anger that arose from my choice to share my story.

How was I to know the media would hide the core messages of love and unity consciousness?

I didn't think it possible the story could get global coverage, while at the same time, fail to stimulate, or benefit, the spiritual core of all viewers and readers. Having said that; here I sit somewhat broken hearted. They tell me I was lucky there was not enough evidence to charge me with breaking and entering, theft, and who knows what else. The lawyer I will need to defend against the Banderas civil suit will surely wipe out my bank savings and then some. Most of my friends won't look at me. Even my family think I am certifiably bonkers. My status of social pariah seems permanent. Yet, all of this would be okay if the core messages had been received. Kelly suggested I write a short rendition of events to lightly illustrate what happened. What a wonderful friend I have in Kelly. Undoubtedly, she has paid a hefty price by publicly standing by my side. Times like this, have a way of taking friendship to a new level. I am not big on writing, but, the way I see it, I owed Kelly this one. What you are about to read is a tale of unity, I dedicate it to Kelly Fraser, my pal. Being frank, but hopefully not offensive, I really don't care if you believe me,


         Reality; The Tale of One Spirit

By. Karen L. Mulner

The story you are about to read is a direct account of an alien encounter that occurred on the outskirts of Crestview Alabama on the night of August the 9th 2013. The event lasted exactly two hours, commencing approximately 11:25 in the evening. 

This appeal to your senses may appear as a tall, fanciful, tale about the real me, the real you, and the beauty of our world. Alas, I believe it to be a simple story about truth. Irony is so delicious; this may represent your best chance at tasting the bitterness of your own insanity, enjoy.


                        The Alabama night was sultry, it seemed a perfect evening for entertaining a space alien. Fending off the humidity of late August, my bedroom window had been left ajar. Just enough it seemed to enable a light breeze to tease the sheer lace curtains into an inviting dance.

Hoping to gain a little respite from the stifling weather; I found myself sitting atop the old Cedar chest which had been strategically placed by my uncle Jim to double as a window seat. Elbows propped upon the sill, I could feel years of cracked and peeling paint etch, what I knew would soon be tiny red marks into my soft skin.

The night air flowed with just enough audacity to offer welcome relief from the relentless heat. My attention was somewhat distracted by an old Barred Owl. Cutting quite a handsome figure, he perched perfectly on a tree branch adjacent to the old barn in our courtyard. Usually an Owl would roost on the end of the barn joist whose mainstay was to serve support for the stately roof gable. On this evening his choice of the tree branch was a boon as it allowed for the moon to back light his every action. Like a judge on Quaalude, his head nervously bobbed about to and fro as he paid service to the demands of his inquisitive nature. Hyper vigilant, ever the predator, nature had trained the old bird to respond to every squeak or peep courageous enough to invade the silent night. Every now and again, he felt compelled to hoot at the world.

Who knows what he intended to say, or to whom? Possibly, he was trying to stir some prey. Just maybe, he too had a few misgivings about the oppressive weather. So much so, he felt obliged to share his thoughts with the local Cicadas.

Lightly aglow, with thanks to a bright languorous full moon, and a zillion sparkling diamonds, the sky too had captured my attention. Thinking with broader brush strokes; seduction was the word that would better describe the experience I was feeling. Looking back; it seemed to me, every feature of the quiet evening had me utterly captivated. Rarely do I spend time gazing at the night sky. As well, I really have no interest in fancy feathered friends, cute as they may be. I remember thinking, how odd it was to find myself standing agape in reverent observation of the night sky. It almost felt like it was not me, looking through my eyes, but someone else. Someone, who was processing information from a vastly altered perspective than I. Different values, likes or displeasure. Most would consider my evening entertainment rather banal. Television, or busy computer screen, often keeps me well distracted until the heaviness of my eyes demand I trundle off to the bathroom in preparation for bed. Rarely would I give a second thought to the moon, stars, or find myself preoccupied by a whip of an owl, cute as he might be.

Beyond any sensible rationale; I knew there was more to my actions. I felt it in my bones, a poignant anticipation filling the empty, quiet, space in my mind. Sadness, regret, were the best adjectives I could attribute to those strange feelings? It almost seemed like they were not my own thoughts, feelings or emotions.

But, if not from me, then who?

Tear drops moistened my cheek, giving credence to my betrayed feelings, whilst at the same time, adding accent to the emotional hijack of the moment. The mental charade was intensifying, I seemed unable to find origin to my own thoughts. Fear gripped me, the experience was indescribable, alien, most unpleasant.

What the hell was going on?

My first instinct was to run. But how do you run from something that has taken over your mind?

From the corner of my eye, I spied a slash of light originating from the field below. My first thought was, it could have been lightning. Quickly, I rebuffed the idea remembering it was a cloudless starry night. Moreover, in the depth of my heart, I knew it was a "Visitor".

"Visitor", what a strange word to associate with a flash of light.

The hair on the back of my neck stood up, I felt an uncomfortable tingle throughout my body. Fearful anticipation was punctuated by a short peel from the doorbell, "Visitor." There was that word again, "Visitor", this time, it was followed by a warm calming feeling and another word "Friend". Looking back on the event, it was amazing how wonderful the word "Friend" made me feel. Kind of like the word itself was magically dipped in a hot bubble bath. You know, the perfectly relaxed sensation you get when soaking in a tub at a high end spa like Gigi's on the strip downtown. All previous fear and concern had been cleansed from my mind. If in fact, it was still my mind. Anticipation and excitement would best describe how I felt as I pranced down the stairs to welcome my unexpected "Visitor / Friend".


Upon opening the door, I found myself completely gob smacked. My jaw was literally hanging agape. Shock, bewilderment, confusion, settled in as I stood face to face with a perfect clone of myself.

Slowly, as if in a trance, I began checking off a mental identification list; the tiny mole in exactly the right spot on my cheek, that nose of mine, I never liked, was, unfortunately, an exact replica. My hair, a little oily from missing this mornings shower, the scar under my chin that I received falling off my bicycle when I was five. Holding my hand to my face, I realised even the annoying Zit on my left nostril, had persisted in the visage of this bizarre duplicate.

How could this be?

What the hell was going on?

Her clothes were also a perfect copy of what I was wearing at the time, even down to the small threadbare tears just beginning to show a hole in the knees of my favourite knockabout jeans. My God, the blueberry stain, which taunts me so, is also on the right sleeve of my sweatshirt. I never could get that clean. I looked myself up and down, looked at her, then at myself again. Having processed all this information in a matter of a few seconds, I promptly fainted. The next thing I remember, I was laying on my sofa and she was right there above me asking if I was okay. Her voice, was my voice, her face was mine, I thought to myself, am I dead. I guess I said that aloud as she answered,

Alien: "No you are alive, in fact, you seem just fine to me. Oh, to answer to your last thought, you are not losing your mind Karen, this is real and it is happening right, now. First, let me assure you that you are in no danger, I am your friend Karen, in fact, as you are slowly coming to realised, I am 'another you'. Before you loose consciousness again Karen, let me explain. Earlier, when you were sitting by the window looking at the stars, moon, and that beautiful little owl, you had the feeling your thoughts were not your own, in fact, you puzzled over what was happening feeling like the emotional responses were somewhat alien, am I right."  

Karen: "How do you know about all of that? Have you been spying on me? Where are you from?"












Alien: "No I have not been spying, at least not in the sense you are thinking of. What you were experiencing Karen was me slowly showing you that you and I are a singularity, we only appear to be separate beings Karen. My planet of origin is in the Alturian constellation, the specific name of my world does not translate into your language, it lies far beyond the vision of your Hubble telescope. I chose to appear before you this evening as a perfect reflection of yourself. My thinking was that it might just be the most non confrontational and pleasant way to introduce myself."

Karen: : "I hope you don't mind me saying this, you are a real idiot. You scared the shit out of me, I thought I was loosing my mind. To top it all off; you ring my bell and appear as a bloody clone. When I opened the door and saw myself standing there I, well, you experienced the results. What is with you copying my voice, that has to stop, you are making me nuts. Is this all real or have I really gone over the deep end."?

Alien: "Like I said before Karen; this is very real, touch me, I don't bite. (Karen tentatively reaches to touch the alien clone) The voice and cloned appearance can go. I can be anyone you want me to be Karen, your father, mother, friend, lover, celebrity, politician, even a historical figure or cartoon character." As you can hear, my imitation of John Lennon is pretty good, I know you are a big fan of his music. Would you rather I was John, how does this look."

Karen: "Holy cow, this is wild, why didn't you pick John in the first place?"

Alien: "Would you have been less freaked out.?"

Karen: "Hell yes, but I guess I still would have thought I lost my nuts. You seem to know everything about me, are you God?"

Alien: "As it stands, I am God, but then again, so are you."

Karen: "Say what, you think I am God, sure I am, it's your story so you can tell it any way you wish. Hey what do I call you? John, God, or do you have another name."

Alien: "You would not be able to pronounce my real name Karen, however, lets make this easy, you pick any character and I will play the part."

Karen: "All right; I can warm up to the idea, I want you to be Antonio Banderas, not today's Antonio, but the 1992 Mambo Kings version, oh, and take off the shirt if you don't mind Antonio darling."

Alien: "How is this Karen."

Karen: (Blushing with a wide grin) "That works for me Antonio. Lets go up to my bedroom."

Antonio: "Remember Karen, I am you, so while we are together, your mind is mine. Do you really think a sexual romp is what you want most from our experience tonight. I should tell you, we only have one hour and 43 minutes left together, the portal you saw flash earlier only stays open for two hours."

Karen: "Are you kidding me Antonio? (deep guttural growl) Take off your pants tiger, there will be plenty of time to talk later."

Karen: (Smoking a cigarette, in Cheshire cat mode) "Damn Antonio, I have wanted that ever since I was a teenager, thanks, you are a real sweetheart."

Antonio: "I had never thought it could be so amazing, you read about the mating protocols of other species, you think you have a good idea of what it would be like, but then when you get a chance to personally experience the feelings and emotions first hand, that truly is an entirely different matter. I would not have chosen a mating ritual as a good use of our time, but, in retrospect, I must admit I was wrong. Truly Karen, thank you, there could have been no better place to start."

Karen: "Damn, I should have video taped this crazy adventure"

Antonio: "Your wish was my command Karen. This entire experience, including your thoughts recorded in text, has already been digitally etched in HD with Dolby sound. There are two discs on the coffee table. I made sure to include all your thoughts as text, I used those cute cartoon bubbles just like in the comics. For a point of reference, I even added the text of your thoughts from ten minutes prior to my first impression on your mind, up to, and including, your thoughts the ten minutes after I leave. Which reminds me, we only have 56 minutes left Karen. The second disc you see on the table is a duplicate of the first with the text of your thoughts edited out. Our meeting  Karen is meant to be a mutual education."

Karen: "Hold on Antonio; how can you have recorded and edited, my thoughts, our meeting, before it has even concluded? Correct me if I am wrong, but you haven't left yet, have you?"

Antonio: "I am glad you asked me that question Karen. Time, as experienced as a function of the human condition is illusory. To answer your question, yes, I have already left. You see Karen, time is not linear, it only appears that way to the Ego. There is no collection of separate events Karen, your Ego mind tricks you into believing a false reality. Time as perceived by your GodSelf identity, expresses itself devoid of past, present, or future, the GodSelf perceives only the moment of NOW. Encapsulated within this NOW moment are all expressions, all events that has ever, or will ever, occur. Let me try to frame this in a physical context Karen; think of time as a record album that has been infinitely expanded to include the totality of consciousness. This NOW moment we share together, this is just one point where the stylus touches the album. The song, our song Karen, has already been recorded, the play has already been performed. We don't create our destiny Karen, we are the actors who enable it to manifest. Imagine yourself to be the writer, actor, stage and audience all wrapped up into one. You are that eternal totality from the Alpha to the Omega."

Karen: "This is crazy Antonio, my life has not been preordained, I am not reading from a script. I make choices every waking moment, I chose to answer the door, I chose to let you in my home Antonio. I could have just as easily chosen to go to bed, or watch some T.V. You say that CD over there on the table has me talking to you for another 50 minutes or so. What if I kicked you out of my house right now? What if I put the CD in my player this very moment and fast forwarded it to the end, would it terminate in the present, or one an hour from now after you have left?"

Antonio: "I experience reality from a different perspective Karen, I see your past, and have already lived your future. The subject of time is very difficult to comprehend when your world is filtered by the EgoSelf. Yes, you do experience choice Karen, in fact, each choice you make is an integral part, albeit infinitesimal, of the path consciousness takes. Consciousness is the GodSelf experiencing beingness, it everything, now and forever a singularity. This thing we call life incorporates dualism as it's prime function Karen, this is what affords you the experience of choice. What you fail to realise is that you are the totality, therefore the world which appears to be 'out there' is really (touching Karen's heart) in here."

Karen: "Antonio, you seem to be separating me into two parts, my EgoSelf and my GodSelf, am I both? I don;t think I have a big Ego Antonio, I am down to earth, I don't think too highly of myself, and I care a good deal for what happens to others. In fact many friends and family tell me I should think more of myself and less of others."

Antonio: "Very astute assertion Karen, you are not both, there is only one true you, as I mentioned before, the real you is God." You seem to be mixing up the definition of the EgoSelf Karen. Ego is not about you having a big head and thinking you are the best at everything, nor is Ego about solely identifying with the needs of the self above the needs of others. Ego is a filter, every human is 100% afflicted by the Ego filter Karen. Again, lets use a real world example to describe how the EgoSelf works. Think of Ego as a filter on a camera lens Karen. If you imagine your eyes to be the camera, then everything you see will be altered by the Ego filter. Now, with that image of a filter in mind, imagine if the filter were to sully all of your senses in the same manner, whereas, everything you see, hear, smell, taste and touch is altered by the Ego filter. Your entire perception of reality, every thought, feeling, emotion, you experience in your life percolates through, and is altered by, the filter. If the Ego filter were like a rose coloured lens, which bathes your reality in a soft, loving expression that would be cool. Or, if the filter, in some way, accentuated your vision of reality, making your world a more beautiful place, then Ego would serve as an obvious benefit. The truth is Karen, Ego is a deceiver, it casts upon your sense of consciousness an inverted perspective of true reality. Moreover, Ego is a purveyor of illusion. Ego has you believe that you are separate from all other aspects of reality, when the truth is you are unified with all you experience. Lets be clear on this Karen; everything you perceive in this version of reality is you. Ego convinces you that you are separate from the world you play in, the truth is, the world you see out there is 'another you'. Ego has you believe in linear time, which thereby convinces you death is imminent, as a result, you perceive that, like all other creatures, have an expiry date. Under the illusion of Ego you fail to see that you are God, you are infinite, omnipotent, omnipresent, you are the totality of all conscious expression, the creator of worlds, the divinity personified."  

Karen: "Let me get this straight Antonio, firstly, I have to say, you are a sweet man but, with due respect, what you are telling me is absolute nonsense. If what you say is true, I am you, I am my mother and my father. I am Adolph Hitler, Obama, I am even the poop that falls out my butt each morning. Your version of reality means that I am also the sun, moon, the trillions of stars in the countless galaxies, I am everything that has ever been or ever will be! As much as I find your story telling to be intriguing Antonio, you must understand, from my perspective, there are only three possibilities; you are either trying to make me crazy, you are yourself crazy, or this is some kind of alien spaceman game, which is true Antonio?"

Antonio: "Think about what you have experienced thus far Karen. I entered your mind and experienced your reality through my eyes. Although you have yet to assimilate the vision, you saw me appear from a flash of blue light. You experienced me change form at will. I have proven to you time is not linear, once you have viewed the disc on the desk over there this lesson will become apparent. I have read your mind and appear capable of knowing you entire past. Do you not concede that my powers of observation might just be a little more advanced than yours? Furthermore Karen, this very moment, I can feel in the depth of your heart that you already know all I have said to be truth. As the expression goes Karen, you can feel it in your bones."

Karen: "I grant you Antonio that everything you say appears to be truth. What about mind control, this could all be happening in my mind? Is it not possible Antonio that none of the things you say happened are real, that you are an alien capable of messing with my head, no different than a stage personality who tricks the audience into believing they are eating an apple when in reality it is a potato. That really happened to me Antonio, so I know it is possible to twist someones sense of reality. Lets keep some perspective Antonio, after all, I just had sex with Antonio Banderas, the Mombo King version at that, how can you think I could believe all of this is real?"




Antonio: "What is reality Karen?





Humans inadvertently agree to believe the world is a physical place, even though your scientists have proven long ago reality is a matrix of energy, anything but physical, static and solid. Your mere existence makes reality happen Karen, again, science has long since proven the 'real' world can not exist in the absence of 'you' the conscious observer. The mass of humanity is convinced time is a linear expression, even though logic defines time to be anything but. You seem concerned that I am a trickster responsible for twisting reality into false perception. I find this dialogue interesting Karen, especially flavourful, because every moment of your existence thus far has been an experience of being tricked by Ego into believing in a false reality, which by the way, is the exact opposite of the 'real' reality. My visit this fine evening allows you, for the first time in your life, to dispel the trickery of Ego thereby exposing the reality of your GodSelf, and you label me charlatan. Presently, you can't see the sweet irony of our encounter Karen, but I can change that."

Karen: "What do you mean Antonio, I see an impasse here. You are trying to convince me of the veracity of this meeting, whereas, I maintain it to be some form of mental trickery. It stands to reason that whatever you do to further convince me of your assertions Antonio will inevitably fall prey to my overarching assessment of your most obvious capacity to deceive. I find this entire experience to be exhilarating, but at the same time tiresome and unsettling. I don't mind saying you are scaring me Antonio, I am still not sure if I am losing my mind, it all seems so real but it just can't be. Part of me wants our time together to end so that I can experience being sane again. Another part of me wants this to go on forever, it all seems so fanciful. With your help, I could experience whatever I wanted, anything could seem real, like a fairytale of my own design. This reminds me of the holodeck on Star Trek Antonio, I could be a movie star, beautiful, rich, partnered with whoever I wanted, living a dream life forever without care."

Antonio: "From my perspective Karen, I was hoping our time together would leave you with a foundation to model your life beyond the illusions which presently plague your experience of day to day life. To a certain extent, I believe I have let you down. We seem to have focused on trivial fancies which promote material and Egoic gratification. Your vision of how my presence could benefit you is stymied by fanciful desires of wealth, fame, and hubris. Conversely Karen; I know the ultimate gift our relationship could realise has no material value, rather, it is a bestowal of knowledge. Happiness can never be chained to wealth Karen, true happiness is solely a function of a persons ability to see beyond illusion. The funny thing about knowledge is that one never misses what they do not know, hence, the expression ignorance is bliss. Turning the coin over; ignorance is far from blissful if one cannot, at the very least, determine one's identity as a GodSelf being. We have such a little time together Karen, words seem to have failed us, therefore, I believe we would make significantly more headway if I were to show you what it truly means to be God. If you desire Karen I can show you what it is like to be me. The act of transferring consciousness from one being to another is rather easy, in fact, earlier on, when you were looking at the owl and the night sky I had almost complete control of your consciousness. The reason you felt the thoughts feeling and emotions were not your own Karen is because they were mine. During that time, I diverted much of your emotional sensors leaving you with only your primary motor skills and the essence of your R complex. It is essential to leave the reptilian complex of Ego driven beings intact if one is to prevent multiple personality disorder.

Karen: "This all sounds a bit scary Antonio, I consider myself to be a very sane and rational person, I wouldn't want to end up in a loony bin after this evenings adventures. So far it has been extraordinary meeting you Antonio and you seem to wish me well, tell me what do you have in mind, how would it work, and most importantly, what are the risks?"

Antonio: "Think of it like Alice in Wonderland, or Neo from the matrix. I simply would take your hands and place them on my temples, within a few seconds images of my reality would begin flickering in your mind somewhat like disjointed frames of a movie. If you embrace my though patterns and openly accept the transition, then, the assimilation of my sensory and emotional experiences would heighten. If all goes well; you will assimilate my brains messaging centre as if were your own. In essence Karen you will see the world through my eyes. It is important to note; just like I cannot totally take over your mind, you cannot mine, therefore, you would experience about 80% of my mind. Excluded from your purview would be the GodSelf essence of who I am, which is the equivalent of your R complex, as well, my primary motor skills will of course remain with me. This exercise only works if you accept the data stream Karen, simply stated, the less resistance from you, the more you see through my eyes. Moreover, the closer we come to a full meld, the more of my emotional make up you will access. The keys to a successful mind meld Karen is trust and relaxation. The entire experience normally lasts as long as you wish, however, we are limited by the fifteen or so minutes we have left before I must leave. Unfortunately, having finished, we will have little time but to offer each other a quick farewell. It is unfortunate we will have no opportunity to discuss your journey into my mind Karen, with that said, I doubt you will be left disappointed. The most important thing you need to know Karen is that there is absolutely no risk to your physical or mental well being. In my homeland, it is common for family, friends and acquaintances to meld minds. We derive great pleasure from the process as it affords both parties the chance to love each other with a clearer understanding of how best to serve each other's emotional needs."

Karen: "Okay Antonio, I trust you, let's do this." (Antonio places Karen's hands on his temples, soon thereafter, tears begin gushing from Karen).

*** The following represents, as best I can describe, what the experience was like in Antonio's mind. You must appreciate, many of the things I saw, thought, and felt were so foreign that it is almost impossible to give you even a taste of how impactful the overarching message of unity consciousness is. This will be like trying to describe ice cream to someone, all the words in the world could never replace the tiniest of tastes, none the less, I will do my best to impart upon you the spirit of love.

to be continued.....