LOVE

LOVE
I LOVE YOU

Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Earth Girls Are Easy; Lighting up the self Part 3

Pray tell; what rabbit hole can be so amazing it forces you to challenge everything you ever believed? The ultimate trip, a spiritual and intellectual Wonderland of truth, of which, you exit reprogrammed, redefined, a new being. Could any tale, or personal experience, provide the ingredients necessary to extract you from your slumber. What would it take for you to unequivocally state, I AM GOD, I am the eternal consciousness, the totality of all beingness, a singularity in the absence, or presence, of time and space.

Antonio, in allowing me entrance into his mind, exposed my true GodSelf identity in the form of nothingness. The representation of "self" as nothingness triggered within my psyche a deep knowing of my "self" as infinite and eternal LOVE.  The experience of true nothingness, although immensely valuable, unraveled in my mind as an esoteric enigma, difficult to stab at with a fork, impossible to investigate under a microscope. One need only read my illustration of this experience to appreciate the controversial affront it represents to the box defined by our material five sense world. Myself, or my reader, seeking to gain enlightenment from the event, find the lessons cryptic, elusive, slippery, conjectural grey matter in a world where only black and white merit definition. If Antonio had left me with nothingness as a single impression of "self", I may have spiritually floundered on rocks of uncertainty, which is why I cherish the opportunity to share with you, my faithful reader, a journey into the totality of GodSelf consciousness.

Familiar, most of us are, with the quote in Genesis 1.1;

" God said let there be light, and there was light. God saw that light was good, so he separated the light from the dark."

Although I detest most everything the bible espouses, I must admit that Genesis offers a sensible starting point for those who endeavor to define the physical playground created, and inhabited, by the conscious mind. I say this because, the transition Antonio's memories afforded me as I migrated from "nothingness" to "totality" began with a rush of light. Difficult as it may be for you, the reader, to grasp; the best description I can offer is to suggest that infinite light pulsated from my heart. Each beat shouted a unified message;

                                                   I AM LIGHT.... I AM LOVE...

One single eternal message composed solely of light vibrating and refracting throughout the universe in an infinite array of frequencies. Each frequency representing a different physical form, yet each form echoing the same eternal, fractal, truth.


                                                   I AM LIGHT... I AM LOVE...


Weeping with joy, as the menagerie of life unfolded from the depth of my heart, I realized;

                                              I AM GOD..... I AM THE CREATOR....

Powerful as this experience was, it was not dressed in egoic clothing. I did not envision my "self" as the sole creator, the I BIG AM, standing above another. Instead, I came to the realization that there is nothing in existence, past, present, or future, which is not light, love, or if you prefer, God. Illuminated by this powerful message, I reached out into the great cosmic expanse to embrace my brethren. Each being I encountered offered a differ perspective. Each, a unique and infinitely valuable reflection of God.

Wading through the galactic menagerie proved to be a timeless journey, a short visit to the Jurassic period favored me with a peek into the raw power of T Rex, as well as, the awesome freedom enjoyed by a Pterodactyl as she effortlessly glides under the heavens. Reeling forward to the present generation; I will never forget the feeling of gracious servitude imparted upon me by experiencing life as a giant Secoya tree. Panoramically situated off the San Francisco coast, this phenomenal living giant towered above it's brethren inhaling loving rays of light whilst exhaling her own love in the form of oxygen to nourish all those who may scurry below her stately boughs. Many people have a hard time believing that a tree could feel, or express an emotional response, to them I say, you could not be further from the mark.

Delving deeper into the unimaginable; a trip into the consciousness of our Sun was, for fear of using a trite descriptive tag, absolutely indescribable. Touching the heart of Earth's Sun invoked such profound feelings of unconditional love that all else I have ever experienced pales in comparison. Thinking back on the experience, I find it ironic, even perplexing, that there could be so few words to express what it feels like to be the Sun. By contrast, if someone were to inquire as to what it was like to exist in the world as a drop of water, or if they were to demand I elaborate on how it felt to touch the consciousness of a frog, I think I could speak for hours. Yet, if one were to ask me to expand upon what it was like to tap into the consciousness of the Sun, I would have nothing to say but indescribable. Often, I have thought that if I could put this one experience into words, then I would have truly defined love. Possibly, the Sun represents such a pure embodiment of love that it exists in an experiential vacuum. Perhaps, unconditional love, in such absolute purity, is meant to define itself as the brightest incarnation of nothingness. Will the masses of humanity someday reach into this alien world of singularity as presented in my travels through Antonio's mind? I sure hope so, until then, scientists who dither over the Sun's composition, may be best served to put aside their speculation and just call it LOVE GOO.

Closer to home, yet still enthralled by celestial beings, our beautiful blue girl Gaia can best be described as compassion incarnate. Gaia, like so many of God's creations who humanity refuses to acknowledge as living, caring, beings, faithfully serves us without reservation, condemnation or desired recompense. She feeds, cares for and servers us with her entire being. Do we reciprocate her love, tend her needs, respect her presence, or learn from her compassion? I regret to point out, we fail in every regard. Stripping Gaia of her title as honorary mother has somehow afforded humanity justification for treating her as a consumable. We, who fail to act on her behalf, are culpable. Prior to my commune with her, I admit responsibility for propagating a hideous disregard and lack of loving compassion. Not that I carelessly destroyed the Earth, but my complacency, lack of education and apathy, contributed in kind to the abuse she must endure. Our relationship with Gaia once was strong, reverent, and loving. Humanity must rediscover this precious bond with her, to this end, each of us are responsible for playing a part, small or large, in the restoration of ancient knowledge, the brokering of love and the rekindling of respect. Regardless of our behaviour, Gaia conducts herself with equanimity. She continues to feed, love, adore and selflessly attend to our every desire. Seeing humanity behave as a poisonous, greedy, callous, cancerous blight causes me to question our society; is ignorance the only master humans are capable of serving well? Someday we may realize the folly of our path, however, from my vantage point, this day of reckoning seems painfully distant.

Leaving Gaia's presence felt like leaving home, the same emotions we all know well when circumstance calls us to depart from loved ones of whom we cherish greatly. Tumbling off toward the heart of our galaxy, I experienced the classic depiction of Earth slowly diminishing from view. Soon Gaia became a small dot entangled with countless stars, each, shining with a personal life force, an undeniable GodSelf identity. Within a whisker of time, a colourful, exciting, backdrop danced against a canvass of darkness. Closing my eyes; I became the universe in the oddest of ways. If I were a mathematician I would have suggested that my transition, or expansion if you will, into a universal being was a direct result of addition. The experience began with the sensation of a tiny piece of thread vibrating in darkness, the thread became an atom, which in turn became a cell. The cell formed into a being which I knew was me. I then morphed into a planet and soon thereafter felt the Sun breathe life into me just as I transitioned into a galaxy. The experience was much like erasing borders, every time I felt I was separate from something else, I became that something I thought I was not. I kept adding my experiential reality to my beingness until I not only became the universe, but I was truly all which existed. Like a thunderclap in the night, I suddenly knew myself as consciousness. The appearance of the physical world was exposed as an exciting enigma, it existed, yet it was illusory, it was separate, yet it was a singularity. The world I always entertained as an external extension of my "self" was in truth a construct which originates from within.

                                                                    I AM THAT I AM

Embracing the reality of the GodSelf is a life changing experience. Knowing myself to be the totality of all manifest reality is impossible to fully comprehend, so much so, that even after knowing the truth, I can barely benefit from the understanding. Try as I might to forge a different personal path, I invariably stumble as I discover it almost impossible to assimilate the many ramifications this beautifully enlightened state of awareness offers. Time, space, material separation, physicality, are all ego magicians capable of hiding my true identity behind a curtain of deceit. I am an eternal being, as are you, together we appear as separate entities intertwined in a battle for survival, however, I assure you this is illusion. We are so much more, we are all which exists, past present and future. The depth of my insanity keeps me hobbled in the stable, I struggle to use this new knowledge as a tool to combat the decades of deceitful mind programming promulgated by EgoSelf and the extended mind warped society I inhabit. Fail as I might in the present, I can always reach back in my memories to relive the time when I embraced the universe in a state of absolute, eternal, singularity. To you, my dearest reader, I can only convey my experience in hopes that you may somehow see beyond chains of your EgoSelf. Your true identity lies beyond the obfuscation of the false paradigm in which you exist. The good news is, you can identify with this GodSelf alter ego, you can spiritually connect to the singularity, it is who you are.

Leaving my galactic brethren and the lessons learned therein, I found myself shuffling along into what I later discovered was to be the penultimate stop on my journey into Antonio's mind. Finding myself inhabiting the mind and body of Adolph Hitler, was, to say the least a complete shock. Out of respect for Adolph, I won't regale you with details of sordid and grim despair. He was a man driven by fear, not a common fear by any standards. I tell you, I lived his entire life; severe trauma both physical and mental contributed to his darkness, but the real pain arose from his utter inability to see light. Psychopaths must endure the toughest of existences, they are severed from the light, from love. There can be no greater burden to bear than an inability to experience love. Having known Adolph as I do, I now understand the power of love.

Antonio seemed to have given me the ability to dance back and forth in time and inhabit the consciousness of whichever human spirit I desired. For whatever reason, I found the expression of time to be one of the hardest illusions to see beyond, which is why I highly valued the "time travel" experience. I guess, after inhabiting the consciousness of countless universes, planets, creatures, and beings of all sorts, one might think a trip into the individual minds of historical figures, by comparison, would be somewhat unremarkable. I tell you this was not the case! More than any of the other destinations in the mind of Antonio, I am convinced the opportunity to exist within the history of humanity proved a transformational key responsible for unlocking my ability to further develop my GodSelf psyche. Torn asunder; were prevailing feelings supporting the grand illusions of time, separation and physicality. Aside from breaking through the base illusions of our, apparently physical world, I was able to experience, a first hand account, of who controls our reality and how they manage to keep us enslaved in this state of Egoic fear.

Teasing apart the many layers of how they manipulate the onion, we know as human society, instilled in me a sense of peace, tranquillity and understanding. In short, the EgoSelf no longer held sway over my psyche, I became the I AM, that which can see, and know, the lesser self as the ultimate trickster.


Appealing and entertaining as it might be to my readers, I won't regale you with detailed specifics of my visits into the individual psychopathy responsible for steering humanity toward the guttural expression we see manifest today. Let me also suggest that if I did probe into specifics, you would be surprised to learn that, to a man, the historical characters we all thought responsible for changing our world, were, in fact, always puppets dancing to strings pulled at their master's behest. By example; Hitler danced to the flute of the Rothschild banking machine, yet our schools and history books make no such connection. The powerful manage and fabricate history to act as a chute ensnaring, then funnelling, the masses toward their hidden matrix of domination. Historical inaccuracy has metastasised into an elite hammer which separates, enslaves and alienates the peoples of the world. Beyond their primary functionality we discover the building blocks of society like; history, war, religion, media, consumerism, education, and government, have become all but a few of the many instruments found in the master's tool box enabling the human vibration to be forged into a black block of fear. The reasoning for the subterfuge is simple; the elite covet the type of control, power and wealth which translates into world domination. True history has taught the elite that domination can only be maintained when subjugated masses are covertly enslaved by a steady diet of distraction and fear. Introduce love into society; all of a sudden, it becomes unacceptable that our brethren starve, suffer enslavement, or perish at the whim of wealthy psychopaths. Few see beyond the basic building blocks of mind control, even fewer are prepared to admit they have been duped into accepting a constructed reality which entertains hideous concepts like, "might makes right", or, "survival of the fittest". We don't need to know the colour of the elephant rampaging through our home, we just need to accept that it exists, then somehow formulate a plan for insisting it leave. Humanity has been contrived in a most insane fashion, the mechanics of elite wizardry have been so cleverly applied that it is neigh on impossible for me to anticipate you capable of filtering through the knowledge Antonio has afforded us. How can the average person embrace or even logically entertain concepts like the GodSelf, or elite global domination.

Antonio took me into the hearts and minds of the very individuals who were and are responsible for painting the social landscape of consciousness, this experience proved, beyond any doubt, humanity is dominated by a cabal of elite conspirators. When banking schemes were contrived to strip the average family of wealth, I experienced the voracious greed felt in the hearts of elitist mechanics. I heard the boardroom laughter as corporate vassals used false flags, like 911, to forge public support of warfare. I was the fly on the wall as countless late night schemes were hatched by elite moguls to use a soft kill agenda for depopulating the globe, control media through deterioration of the family,
mind control and subliminal messaging. When protocols were established with an aim for elementary, high and university schools to dumb down the populous, I was there.

You may remember the woman's liberation movement; what you weren't told is that it's focus was to break up the family core, increasing tax revenue, and enslave the female race in corporate bondage. How the elite laughed when they realised how much their plans to "liberate" women enhanced their coffers, degraded society and expanded their control. Imagine how you would feel if you were party to meetings where government rulers were dictated, cajoled or pressed into action by corporate miscreants spewing forth conspiratorial agendas. These aforementioned examples represent just a few of the many references I could site, all clearly establishing the physical, mental and emotional domination of the human experience. What I find most incredulous is that you don't need to believe in what I say happened, you just need to open your eyes, investigate your reality so that you can rationally piece together the puzzle for yourselves.

Antonio, in enabling me to uncover the darkness inherent in the expression of modern society, caused a rift in my sensibilities. How is it the elite could be allowed to manifest such chaos? What about our true essence being love? When a child looks into your eyes and asks why; the answer can be difficult to purchase.

If, as Antonio has taught me, we are God and as such our true essence is love, then why is there so much pain and suffering in the world? This one simple question has plagued the minds of millions of people, is there a reasonable answer?

When I asked Antonio to define the apparent juxtaposition between who we are and what we have created he suggested the following.

Antonio: "Although it is fair to say there are many attributing components to the expression of maya in our world, there is only one source. Evil, if you wish to call it that Karen, is the sole domain of the EgoSelf, the aspect of consciousness which does not know it's true identity."

Karen: "Where did this EgoSelf come from and will it hold sway over humanity forever, or can we somehow rid ourselves of it's dominion?"

Antonio: "If you wish to peer into the realm of the EgoSelf, you may find benefit in considering it akin to a veil. Imagine you are outside on a bright sunny day Karen, a dark cloth is draped over your head, this physical impediment keeps you from seeing the full scope of your world, however, you can still navigate, go about your daily activities and enjoy good health." "Your ability to identify your GodSelf being as eternal light is hampered by this semi transparent veil, however, like all impediments, it can be altered, understood, modified and at times removed."

"Having a concept of the veil is worthwhile, however, as it is an unseen part of your reality, it is impossible to decipher and even harder to come to terms with it's essential usefulness in the greater scheme of consciousness."

"You can come to understand the EgoSelf more completely Karen, many personalities in your history have identified it's existence, the most common names for it are Archon and Ego. "We have just enough time for me show you it's physical appearance, define it's characteristics, limitations and most importantly it's purpose." Would you like to look closer at our dark master Karen?

Karen: Fearful as I am at how powerful this EgoSelf must be, I feel compelled to learn more. Where do we begin?

Antonio: "If we look at the EgoSelf from your personal history Karen there are three events in your life which will shed the most light on this topic, your birth, this experience with me and your death. Let's take one more trip together my sister."