LOVE

LOVE
I LOVE YOU

Friday, 3 April 2009

Genesis, a giant leap for man a new world for mankind.

Welcome all to my new blog site, I am very excited to have the pleasure of your company as we travel together beyond ego into a new reality, a new world order. In an effort to allow us to connect better I will offer a brief spiritual bio. Born in Vancouver, however I was raised in Montreal. I grew up in a typical God fearing Catholic home, church on Sunday attended a Catholic School in my formative years and firmly believed that God was my Judge and upon my death would either grant me entry to heaven or remand me to purgatory. Of course the Hell verdict was to be avoided at all costs. I remember many grievances that I personally harbored, as the priest expounded on the do's and dont's critical to my salvation, I often flinched. Thinking bad thoughts like what if I were a Jew or a Muslim or anything but a Catholic I wouldn't make it to heaven. That would really suck, thank God I'm one of the right ones. By college I was happy to leave all that behind, no more church, I just shelved it all in the back of my mind. In the course of a couple of years I found myself in desperate straights I looked for salvation and experienced what I then expressed as being born again. I found a bible and read and reread it, I knew God existed but I wasn't satisfied with the words I was reading. I turned to other religions, wonderful books like the Koran and the Bhagavad-gita shed more light on my search. I liked the feel of the eastern philosophies and Taoist philosophy felt right. I dabbled in philosophy for a bit but for the most part found everything somehow disharmonious. About 10 years back I read a copy of "Conversations with God" by Neale Donald Walsh. So started my journey, many books later I have come to discover many truths that have changed my life. I wish that you may embrace or challenge my position but mostly that you may expose more truth for us to share. 1. I AM GOD, everything is God, God is love. There is nothing else. 2. You will never die, time is only an illusion. 3. Past and future are functions of the ego, there is only the NOW. 4. All expressions are love; murder, rape, war, genocide, feeding the poor, comforting a friend, saving someone in peril, dancing under the stars, there is only love. 5. To value one expression as better or worse than another is to allow the ego to separate you from your true self as God. You are your brother's keeper because you are your brother. 6. We are not here to chase riches, wealth is found in sharing our essence, sharing love. 7. Fear is the grandest of illusions the ego will use to keep you captive and separate from oneness. All is God so what could there possibly be for you to fear? 8. Want and need are illusions, the ego wishes for us to express our reality in a dream world thus creating distractions to godliness. We are God, God is everything so what could we possibly need? 9. Judgement, anger, hate, are expressions of the ego used to again separate us from the reality of our Godliness. Would you be angry with your nose because it was dirty, would you yell at your nose or cut it off because it had a freckle, all is God so why should we want to kill or hate our brother? 10. Very soon, in our lifetime, there will be a revolution of love, we will unite as one. Money, possessions, jobs, all the trappings of the ego will dissolve exposing a new Eden on earth. No want, no need, no hate, no prisons, no laws or police, no government nor borders JUST GOD. JUST LOVE. I understand these truths, but still I am trapped by the ego, I gently remind myself all day everyday that I am God. I make mistakes, treat people bad, hate some and fear others. I strive with want, need and desire to fulfill the ego's wish and "make it" whatever it is. I walk in the darkness under the spell of the ego looking for a better way to live, a way to escape the dream of separateness. Together we can teach each other to remain a servant to our true nature, to always reach for the essence of our true reality. How do you feel, comments would be wonderful.